Prudence Coat ¦ pre-order
The PRUDENCE COAT features the cut of our signature Vestige coats. It is fully lined, but the outer layer is not completely sewn to its lining. This adds movement to the piece, and you can see peeks of the separate lining layer as the wearer moves. This piece is comfortable enough as lounge-wear robe, but is just as perfectly chic for going out.
- 70% Linen, 30% Rayon shell
- 100% Cotton Lining
- Features side slit with ties and a large wooden button
- Fabrics from Japan
- Designed and made in Canada
- Machine wash cool on delicate cycle. Wash with like colours inside out. Do not bleach. Dry flat. Iron low.
- Each piece comes with a unique Vestige Message Label
Inspired by creatives and artists who work from home, the Exposition Collection is a series of seasonless pieces. These are transformable pieces that combine both the comfort of lounge wear and the aesthetics of premium ready-to-wear.
Working with local ‘couturiers’, all of the Vestige pieces in this collection are made by one pair of hands from start to finish. We aim to recognise not only the talent of a designer, but also the talent of the seamstresses whose hard work remains hidden behind the scene.
Also available at selected Vestige stockists.