525.00 cad 525.00 cad
The ACUITY COAT also features the signature A-Line cut of our Vestige coats. The standout element of this coat is its removable scarf, which looks like an oversized, draped lapel when button to the coat. The fabric we chose for this piece is a thick herringbone cotton. The textile is soft with wool-like touch, and completely animal-free.
- 100% Herringbone Cotton shell
- 100% Cotton lining
- Comes with a removable scarf
- Features side slit with ties and a large wooden button
- Fabrics from Japan
- Designed and made in Canada
- Machine wash warm on delicate. Wash with like colours inside out. Do not bleach. Dry flat. Iron low.
- Each piece comes with a unique Vestige Message Label
Inspired by creatives and artists who work from home, the Exposition Collection is a series of seasonless pieces. These are transformable pieces that combine both the comfort of lounge wear and the aesthetics of premium ready-to-wear.
Working with local ‘couturiers’, all of the Vestige pieces in this collection are made by one pair of hands from start to finish. We aim to recognise not only the talent of a designer, but also the talent of the seamstresses whose hard work remains hidden behind the scene.
Also available at selected Vestige stockists.