When was the last time you wrote someone a message? Note that we did not say “type”. Human interaction has been trapped behind the barrier of our monitors. Put down your phone, and send an organic message to someone you care about.
We are inviting writers, fashionistas, and those with an unique perspective to participate in our Give A Message Campaign.
This is a project that aims to connect individuals, a journey to rediscover the link that exists between ourselves and our peers. Participants will be asked to write a short message that adhere to our Spring Summer 2015 theme of “hope” or “freedom”. One winning message will be embossed on the limited edition of our Premium Origami Tee, which will be sold world wide. Part proceeds will be donated to the Dress For Success organisation, empowering disadvantaged women who seeks economic independence.
The Premium Origami Tee in limited edition grapefruit pink. Individually packaged in a bottle. $130
Grand Prize: Selected based on its ability to inspire, its creativity and its relevance to our story, one message will be embossed on the limited edition of our Premium Origami Tee in grapefruit pink. The winner will also receive two Origami Tees, one for themselves and one for a friend.
Runner Up: The runner up will receive a limited edition Premium Origami Tee in grapefruit pink. Inspirational Prize: The contestant with the most likes on one message will also receive a limited edition Premium Origami Tee in grapefruit pink.
How To Enter
- Write a message of no more than 10 words.
- Follow us on Facebook or Instagram, and post up your message as an image. You can write it on a piece of paper, type it out on photoshop, pen it across your forehead — be creative!
- Tag your post with Vestige’s official page on Facebook or with #VestigeGiveAMessage on Instagram.
- Winners will be announced on March 30th.
- The message must be within 10 words.
- The message must relate to Vestige’s Spring Summer 2015 themes: “hope” or “freedom”.
- No language restriction.
- No limit to number of entries per person.
- This competition is open to all participants.
- Campaign open until March 20th, 2015
- If you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.